Tuesday 29 May 2012

Thing 2: Investigate other blogs

Well, we're still a bit behind - we did have an interminable series of meetings last week - but we promise to do four Things this week to catch up with Thing 6 on Monday of next week!

Some of the blogs which we have especially liked, and have linked to on the right, are:

The Adventures of YiWen the Librarian is interesting, easy to read, well-written and has a lovely picture of a car at the top. In addition, the prose is entertainingly punctuated by quirky images.

Dewey Decibelle writes in a witty and engaging style to which I aspire but can only faintly imitate.

Dolly Yang's blog seems full of interesting titbits of information which are totally new to me. And I was favourably jarred yet amused by the quantity of photos of her garden and Chinese characters where I had been expecting rather more mundane (ahem) cpd23 musings.

emmabettyhughes I like mainly for the picture at the top of the blog.

I think the blogs which I like best show the most thorough level of detail about the cpd23, combined with a light-hearted style. Pictures help too of course - although our blog is frightfully dull in that respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment